- Proper latch is achieved when mum's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The accordion-style teat on LATCH™ stretches like the breast, helping baby latch easily and correctly.
- Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mum's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mum by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the teat's base.
- Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style teat flexes as baby moves her head. This allows baby to maintain her latch, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
- Anti-colic valve: The unique one-way, anti-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH™ bottle allows for milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the milk.
- Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match.
- The LATCH™ Stage 1 teat's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast. Stage 2 and 3 are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Munchkin
Products you may also consider