- Play Mat
- Removable arches
- Detachable hanging activity toys
- Suitable from birth
- Large, soft padded play mat
- Bright, bold colours incorporating ‘a sunny day out’ design with friendly illustrated characters
- Removable gym arches
- 100% BPA Free Plastics
- Peek-a-boo flower; encourages curiosity and ‘cause and effect’ awareness
- Sun horn; squeaks when pressed, encourages sound sense and motor skills
- Satin ribbon; encourages baby’s touch sense
- Musical Sun; plays 3 melodies when pressed, encourages baby’s curiosity and sound sense
- Jittering frog; slightly vibrates when pressed, encourages baby’s touch sense and ‘cause and effect’ awareness
- Baby teethers; for irritable gums
- Baby safe mirror; encourages self-awareness
- Mat Size: L84cm x W74cm
- Arch height: Approx. 43cm
- Requires 3 x LR44 Batteries
- Play Mat is machine washable
- The Gymini Sunny Day's Arches Effect is soothing for baby. The crossed arches provide a closed and calming space.
- Sight is stimulated when the colorful toys dangle within baby’s field of vision.
Playing with this toys
Try placing your baby on the Gymini Sunny Day. Some babies feel comfortable and enjoy it from the beginning, while others will still prefer smaller enclosed places (such as a crib) and will happily stay on the Gymini Sunny Daystarting the third month.
Place your baby on the Gymini Sunny Day and activate the musical sun. The large musical toy may hold your baby’s attention and encourage her to listen and watch.
- The Gymini Sunny Day provides overall stimulation for baby – as she lies on her back facing the dangling toys, watching them, reaching out with her hand and striking them.
- Baby will occasionally strike the musical sun and enjoy the entertaining sounds it makes.
- Baby lies on her tummy and practices lifting her head: Looking into the mirror and babbling at the baby reflected in it, and looking at the colorful drawings and the many stimuli dangling around her.
Playing with this toy
Occasionally place your baby on her back and hang a few toys within arms reach so that she can reach out to touch and strike them. From time to time place your baby on her tummy in different places on the mat -- facing the mirror, the smiling faces or images on the mat -- to encourage her to remain on her tummy and lift her head and watch these stimuli. Play with the various activities for your baby – activate the musical sun, pull on the frog, and so on, to and draw her attention to the sounds and activities.
- Baby’s senses develop and she has better control of her body, allowing her to enjoy the wonderful stimuli that The Gymini® Sunny Day provides for many areas of development.
- The cheerful tunes and other sounds made by the toys and playmat stimulate baby’s hearing.
- The colorful toys and drawings and the mirror stimulate sight.
- Many textures and materials stimulate touch.
- As baby lies on her tummy, she looks into the mirror and at the drawings on the mat, strengthening her shoulder muscles (gross motor skills).
- Baby lies on her back and confidently grasps the toys dangling in front of – striking and shaking the musical sun to hear the tunes, tugging at the frog's foot and watching as it jitters up (fine motor skills).
- Baby learns about cause & effect as she brings the toys to her mouth for further exploration (cognition).
- From about 5 months, baby can play peek-a-boo with the mirror that has a smiling face on the other side, and lift the flower to see what's hiding under it, practicing object permanence.
Playing with this toy
From time to time change the position of the toys to draw your baby’s attention and urge her to reach out and try to grab them.
Show your baby the images and the other activities on the mat. Make sure that the musical sun and other hanging toys are at a distance that allows your baby to easily grasp them and play with them.
6 Months +
- Baby can now lie or sit on the activity mat to look at the drawings and to play with the activities and the toys separately.
- Baby can lift, press, tug, and squeeze the toys or activities on the mat to develop her senses. She enjoys the sights, sounds and sensations.
- Baby practices cognitive skills such as understanding of the link between her actions and the feedback she receives, practicing object permanence by playing peek-a-boo with the other side of the mirror.
Playing with this toy
Remove the arches and leave the mat as a playmat. Remove the toys from the arches and let her play with the toys separately -- to explore them with her hands and mouth. Show your baby the images on the mat, such as the turle, the frogs, etc.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Tiny Love
- It is important to understand the benefits a play mat or an activity gym can bring to your baby. Check out our information on why your baby should use an activity play mat to learn more about the advantages of these products for your baby's development.
- Read about Why Use a Baby Gym?
- Read about What is Tummy Time?