Each of his eight calamari legs are in a different vibrant colour for visual interest and 5 of them contain the crinkly crackly magic that sounds when touched. All the legs end in a knot great for chewing and teething on but one which features a captains hook in yellow satin! In addition to this he holds 2 further activities including an orange Perspex ball containing 4 colourful balls that rattle together when played with and 2 teething rings that clank together.
Play doesn’t stop there. On his underside he has a round mirror with a diameter of approx. 7cm. Turn the calamari upside down and he will be supported by his relatively flat head with mirror up for baby to gaze into. Alternatively, as this toy has a built in link it can be hung above baby such as from a gym. This provides fantastic visual stimulation for baby due to the array of colours from the calamari’s ‘tentacles’ beautifully surrounding the mirror and also the fascination for baby of looking at themselves in the mirror. Research has shown that baby’s preferred view is a human face even if it is their own!
- His crinkle hat rewards baby with sound
- Clacking rings on his "tentacles" each which featuring soothing knots
- Captain also has a rattle and a surprise mirror
- Brightly coloured to invite baby to focus
- Knottie activity legs
- Made from all new materials, polyester fibers and cellophane
- Hand washable
- 0-24 months
Baby's Developing Skills
Your baby learns something new each day! Over the course of 24 months, she'll develop her vision, strengthen hand-eye coordination, and learn how to roll over, sit, crawl and even walk. In the early weeks, play will center around bright colors, smiling faces, and interesting sounds. As your baby grows, it's fun to introduce toys that encourage exploration and discovery.
Although 24 months may go by fast, it's important to keep your baby engaged throughout in each stage of their development. Our Play & Grow collection features soft, lovable characters that encourage learning through play. While these special toys are winning baby's affection, their unique features are helping to develop her imagination and expand her social and emotional skills. They also help to stimulate vision, develop auditory senses, and refine motor abilities.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Lamaze