- Soft Chime Garden has five smiling faces that light up, chime, and play songs at the touch of baby's hand
- Colourful flowers encourage baby to reach, tug, and bat, developing hand-eye coordination
- Choose from three modes of music to awaken baby's auditory awareness
- Crinkle, ribbons, and lots of fun textures for tactile stimulation
- Easily attaches to a stroller or carrier bar for on-the-go fun
- 3x AA 1.5v batteries (included)
- Surface Washable
- Suitable for children 6 months +
- All new material content: polyester fibres, polyethylene foam & cellophane
Moving and Doing at 6 months +
Grab it! Chew it! Baby is now exploring with his hands and mouth and discovering his hands and feet. To develop motor skills and strengthen coordination, choose toys with a variety of shapes, fun sounds, and intriguing textures.
Baby's Developing Skills
Look: Baby's eyes are sharp! Object permanency is evolving as she looks for hidden objects and watches for peek-a-boo surprises. Colorful patterns attract her attention.
Listen: Baby listens for familiar voices and laughs at elements of surprise. Language continues to advance as baby "talks" by making singsong, two syllable sounds.
Touch: Baby picks up and passes objects between both hands. Trying to make sense of the world around her, baby performs many cause and effect experiments: dropping, stacking, and nesting items. Interesting textures entice her to explore.
Move: Independence begins as baby sits alone, starts to crawl, and attempts to stand.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Lamaze
- The Lamaze Infant Development System welcomes you to a comprehensive system of soft toys based on Lamaze International's philosophy of healthy parenting.
- Lamaze understand that what matters most to parents is keeping their children healthy, happy, and safe. Designed in conjunction with child development experts, Lamaze toys engage babies and provide parents with peace of mind. Lamaze make it easy for you to choose the products that are developmentally appropriate and most enjoyable for your baby with color-coded age grades featured on all packaging. Most importantly, all of their items meet or exceed industry and consumer safety regulations to ensure complete safety for your child. Lamaze toys will lead you and your child down a path of fun, healthy play and learning from birth through the early toddler years.