- Provides vital closeness between you and your child.
- Correct position for your child. Physiologically correct position for your child’s legs and arms.
- Adjustable, stable head support. Secure support for your baby’s head and neck. Can be folded down allowing your older child to be carried facing forward.
- Easy to put on and take off. All adjustments are made from the front. The front section can be opened fully, allowing you to lift out your sleeping child without waking him or her.
- Maximum carrying comfort. Stable lumbar support provides comfortable support for your lower back. Wide, padded shoulder straps distribute your baby’s weight evenly over your back and shoulders.
- Breathable comfort for both you and your child. The 3D breathable mesh effectively wicks away heat and moisture. This unique material has been exclusively developed for BABYBJÖRN.
- Grows with your child. The practical sliding buckle makes it easy to adjust the baby carrier’s size to your growing child.
- Easy portability. The practical storage bag kept in a pocket on the inside of the baby carrier can hold the whole baby carrier.
- Breastfeed-friendly. You can breastfeed your child without removing the baby carrier.
- Easy-care. Machine-washable, 40?C. Wash in a gentle, bleach-free detergent. Dries quickly after washing.
From newborn (3.5kgs) to 12 kgs. Perfect for use indoors and out.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Babybjorn
- Read about Why Use Carriers?
- Read about Safety with Carriers
- Leg Position Getting the correct leg position is key. Click here for more information to find out why.
- Why Use Carriers? There are lots of reasons why using a baby carrier is great for parents and baby. Click here to find out more....
- Bonding Using a carrier is a great way to feel close to baby and encourages bonding for both parents and baby. More information here....
- Safety It's important to use a carrier safely. Get some great tips here.
- Top Tips Get some great top tips on how to get the most out of using a baby carrier here.