• Suitable from birth
• Hand washable
• All new material content, polyester fibers
• size: 14cm / 5.5”
At 3-6 months, a baby discovers how much fun his own hands can be now that they're no longer clenched in a fist. He can suck his fingers, and use them to grasp a toy that has been placed in his hands. He has begun to reach for toys. He soon learns to pass a toy back and forth between his hands and rotate his wrist to inspect it from all sides, usually before popping it into his mouth.
Make sure that all toys are safe for chewing — check labels! And never attach a toy to a crib or playpen with elastic, which could end up strangling or entrapping your baby. By 6 months your baby can probably sit up, giving him a new perspective on life and making him the center of his own clanging, colorful, ever-changing world.
Babies love making noise. Give him a rattle and watch him shake it up. Put on music with a strong beat so he can accompany it — babies this age generally love music and are just learning to appreciate rhythm. Some rattles are clear, letting your baby in on what's making all that cool noise.
They understand that choosing the right developmental toy for your child is a serious decision. Taf Toys' wide range of products provides you with developmental toys that correspond to your baby's age and that are challenging, fun, and inspire the imagination. All Taf toys are created with the intention to promote your baby's emotional, cognitive, and physical development during their first two years of growth. Their goal is to help your baby establish a foundation for a healthy and happy developmental path.
Taf are also big music fans and strongly believe in the positive contributing factor that music has on a baby's development. Music is commonly recognized as an ideal tool to sooth, entertain, and even stimulate baby's imagination. That's why Taf have created such a wide variety of designs that incorporate diverse melodic styles such as classical, jazz, rock, country and more.
All Taf toys are designed using a multi-perspective approach that incorporates the viewpoint of the baby, the parents, and of course our creative designers. In addition, Taf also utilize the perspectives of psychologists’ so as ensure we target, enhance, stimulate and allow your baby to flourish.
Being parents, Taf fully understand that parents are looking for a toy that will excite their baby while at the same time contain the relevant developmental challenge, as well as safety, quality and value. Taf also believe that the right toy can act as an essential building block in an infant's development process. Therefore, Taf incorporate unsurpassed safety and quality, developmental appropriateness, educational value, and practicality into every single product we produce.
Finally, as designers Taf aim to create innovative toys that spark the imagination, emphasize basic shapes, colors, and richness in form and function.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Taf Toys
- Play is absolutely necessary for development and for your child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth. It's your child's way of learning about his body and the world, and he'll use all five senses to do it, especially in the first year.
- What does this feel like when I touch it? What does this sound like when I squeeze it? What will happen if I push this or pull that? Crawl over there? Pull myself up on this? Explorations is the heart of play, and in your child’s mind any experiment counts, even hurling their dinner off the highchair tray!
- As your child moves into the toddler years, his play will become more imaginative and complex. Through play, he'll exercise key skills and qualities, such as independence, creativity, curiosity, and problem-solving. It can also be an important place to explore feelings and values and develop social skills.
- Taf Toys developmental activity toys are engaging, baby activated play and learning environments that stimulate development of the motor, cognitive and emotional abilities that affect every aspect of baby’s future growth.