- The orthodontic teat is ideal for baby's jaw and teeth development.
- MAM's patented Silk Teat is silicone with a difference. It's silky soft, no other silicone feels softer.
- Thanks to the anti slip surface stays easily in baby's mouth.
- BPA Free.
MAM and FSID – Partners in promoting safe sleep
MAM are proud to be continuing their work with The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID). Together their aim is to educate parents about safe sleep messages and how soothers can make a real difference in the fight against cot death. FSID include the use of a soother in its advice on safe sleep following the research by the American Academy of Pediatrics. FSID state that ‘Settling your baby to sleep (day or night) with a soother can reduce the risk of cot death, even if the soother falls out while your baby is asleep’.
This research has found that babies who use soothers are more protected in their sleep, so why then aren’t more parents using them?! A recent survey by MAM and parenting website madeformums.com found that 33 per cent of parents didn’t know that a soother can help reduce the risk of cot death. As a result, MAM have made it their mission to work with FSID to educate all parents on this important topic. That’s why the safe sleep messages are included on all MAM soother packaging. MAM also run numerous safe sleep campaigns with parenting magazines and websites to help to raise awareness, as well as providing relevant information on mambaby.com.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.