The Combined humidity and temperature sensor allows you to monitor the climate in baby's room. Your baby can't regulate its body temperature as well as you can and a slight change in temperature, and too much or too little humidity can make your baby restless. A specially combined humidity and temperature sensor will immediately alert you, through the digital display on the parent unit, if the climate in your baby's room changes.
- DECT technology guarantees zero interference
- LEDs light to signal noise levels
- Choose the best sound level for your surroundings
- Reassurance with crystal clear sound
- Extra-long range for total mobility 300m range
- Up to 24 hour operation time before recharge
- Combined humidity and temperature sensor, monitor baby's room
- Stay connected with talk back
- Remote activated night light and lullabies
- Energy saving ECO mode
- Rechargeable wireless parent unit
- Digital Temperature Display
DECT technology guarantees zero interference
DECT technology guarantees zero interference from any other transmitting product like other baby monitors, cordless phones and mobile phones. Data encryption provides a secure and private connection, so you can be sure that you are the only one that can hear your baby
LEDs light to signal noise levels
Lights are activated to indicate the level of sound in your baby's room. Even with the Parent Unit is muted, a vibrating sound alert will notify you when a set sound level is reached
Reassurance with crystal clear sound
Hear every tiny giggle, gurgle and hiccup with perfect clarity. DECT technology provides high quality, crystal clear sound so you can hear your baby anytime
Choose the best sound level for your surroundings
Enables you to adjust the sound and volume levels, so you can hear every giggle, gurgle and hiccup
Always know that you are connected
Parent unit will alert when the power is low, or if you are out of range
Extra long range for total mobility
With a range of 330 m, a belt clip and neck cord so you can be fully mobile in and around the home. A versatile travel bag will protect your baby monitor when you are away from home
Up to 24 hour operation time before recharge
The small, rechargeable parent unit will give you the freedom of cordless roaming for up to 24 hours before re-charging is required
Combined humidity and temperature sensor, monitor baby's room
Combined humidity and temperature sensor allows you to monitor the climate in baby's room. Your baby can't regulate its body temperature as well as you can and a slight change in temperature, and too much or too little humidity can make your baby restless. A specially combined humidity and temperature sensor will immediately alert you, through the digital display on the parent unit, if the climate in your baby's room changes. Monitor the complete climate in baby's room
Stay connected with talk back
Sometimes all your baby needs is the soothing sound of your voice. With one click of this essential feature you can connect with your baby from anywhere around the home
Remote activated night light and lullabies
Your baby may still be restless when you first put them to bed. Help soothe and calm your baby to sleep with the warm tranquil glow of the night light which can be activated from the parent or baby unit. (Remote activation not available in US) There's nothing like a gentle lullaby to calm a restless baby. From any room in the house you can select one of 5 relaxing tunes, helping your baby to drift effortlessly to sleep in no time. (Remote activation not available in US)
ECO mode allows you to lower your energy consumption and transmission power.
- Operating temperature range: 10-40 °C
- Storage temperature range: 10-40 °C
- Frequency band: DECT
- Automatic channel selection: Yes
- Number of channels: 120
- Auto out of range warning: Yes
- Battery charging indication: Yes
- Battery low indication: Yes
- Power on indication: Yes
- Sound-level lights: Yes
- Volume control: Yes
- Vibration alert: Yes
- Sensitivity control: Yes
- AC/DC adapter: Yes
- Batteries: Yes
- DFU/user manual: Yes
- Quick start guide: Yes
- Charging base for parent unit: Yes
- Belt clip, neck cord and travel bag: Yes
- Charging time: 3 hour(s)
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V
- Power supply: 120 V (US)
- Operating time on battery: 24 hour(s)
- F-box dimensions (W x H x D): 305 x 135 x 187 mm
- Stages: Pregnancy, 0–6 months
A typical baby monitor, also known as a baby alarm, is used to remotely listen for noises made by your baby. It offers parents peace of mind when the baby is asleep in a separate room or floor, allowing parents to keep track of any problems while away from the baby.
There are various different types of baby monitors available including analogue audio monitors, digital monitors, sensor monitors and audio/video monitors.
Other features and technologies
- Baby monitors may incorporate a visible signal as well as repeating the sound. This is often in the form of a set of lights to indicate the noise level, allowing the device to be used when it is inappropriate or impractical for the receiver to play the sound.
- Other features may include a nursery thermometer and two way communication from nursery to mobile unit. The range of each monitor may vary, so be sure before you buy what range you will need. For example, if you think you will use the monitor when in the garden you may need a monitor with a longer range.
- Some devices also incorporate movement sensors on the transmitter (commonly in the form of a pressure-sensitive mat placed beneath the child's mattress) allowing it to warn parents of possibility that the baby has stopped breathing.
- It is common for the receiver to be small and portable and to use batteries as their source of power allowing it to go with the parent, around the house. The transmitter stays with the infant crib and is usually plugged into a socket.
- You should also consider possible interference from other devices in your house, or neighboring houses. Most monitors have several channels to choose from, but if interference is an issue then a digital monitor may be the best solution.
- Designed to give parents extra piece of mind, a video monitor enables parents to watch and listen to their baby. Infra-red Night Vision and brightness control allows parents to monitor their child even in the dark!
- All monitor models vary considerably, so it is important you know what your needs will be before deciding which model to buy.
There are two types of baby monitor, analogue and digital. Digital monitors use newer technologies to aid parents in taking care of their babies giving them a little bit of an edge against other analogue baby monitors. When it comes to audio and video baby monitors, quality offered by digital technology is excellent as it provides clearer reception compared to analogue. Digital receivers; whether a microphone or a camera, are also more sensitive to sound and visuals respectively making it an ideal option for parents.
One problem of analogue baby monitors is the fact that there are instances when neighbours can actually tap in to the signal of your baby monitors and listen. It also means, if signals cross paths then the user can also pick up external interference like the neighbours cordless phone for example! With the digital technology, privacy is kept since it broadcasts private signals that only the user, have access to.
Another problem often associated with analogue baby monitors before is the range. There is no total mobility since parents can easily get out of range from the baby unit. But with digital monitors, the range of the devices has been extended making it more possible for the parents to roam around the house without worrying of getting out of range.
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, when it's good to know there is expert advice on hand to help take care of you and your baby. Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips AVENT will continue to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for your baby's health and safety easier.
Philips AVENT believes that breast feeding is the best method of nutrition for babies and that women should be given as much information and education as possible regarding the benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT believes that it is every mother’s right to make her own personal decision to how she feeds her baby – bottle, breast or a combination of both - and Philips AVENT will support her in whatever choice she makes.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Stay connected with your baby using baby monitors
- Read about Will a monitor help keep my baby safe?
- Keeping your baby safe and happy is of the utmost importance to every parent. Finding simple and effective ways to do this lets you take time to relax and enjoy life. The Philips AVENT range of Health and Monitoring products can help.
- Whilst hearing your baby is important, we understand that you want to be the only one listening. DECT digital technology provides a secured, private connection by automatically choosing an unused channel. Plus, it switches channels in the event that it detects another device.