A key feature of the monitor is its unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby's cot mattress, it monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds. Most parents benefit from the sensor pad when their baby is a newborn, however once he can move freely around the cot - parents can choose to remove the sensor pad and use the monitor as a stand-alone model, with all its benefits.
The parent unit has an easy to read LCD display, showing the room temperature, rechargeable docking station, auto-channel select and sound level indicator.
- Movement sensor pad
- Interference free
- Room temperature display
- Long distance range of 300m
- Out of range indicator
- Two way talk back
- Baby night light controllable from parent unit
DECT technology guarantees zero interference
DECT technology guarantees zero interference from any other transmitting product like other baby monitors, cordless phones and mobile phones. Data encryption provides a secure and private connection, so you can be sure that you are the only one that can hear your baby
Choose the best sound level for your surroundings
Enables you to adjust the sound and volume levels, so you can hear every giggle, gurgle and hiccup
LEDs light to signal noise levels
Lights are activated to indicate the level of sound in your baby's room, even if the volume is off
Reassurance with crystal clear sound
Hear every tiny giggle, gurgle and hiccup with perfect clarity. DECT technology provides high quality, crystal clear sound so you can hear your baby anytime
Always know that you are connected
Parent unit will alert when the power is low, or if you are out of range
Extra long range for total mobility
With a range of 330 m you can be fully mobile in and around the home
Up to 24 hour operation time before recharge
The small, rechargeable parent unit will give you the freedom of cordless roaming for up to 24 hours before re-charging is required
Belt clip for convenient, hands-free monitoring
Using the belt clip gives you enhanced mobility in and around the home
Stay connected with talk back
Sometimes all your baby needs is the soothing sound of your voice. With one click of this essential feature you can connect with your baby from anywhere around the home
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature
- Read about Stay connected with your baby using Baby Monitors
- Read about When Can I Let My Baby Sleep Alone?
- Read about Why Use a Baby Monitor?
- Baby monitors are an essential safety product that you will need after your baby has arrived.
- Tommee Tippee is an established brand that sells baby monitors and is now selling digital monitors which allow you to monitor your child without the need for a wall socket outlet or wires.
- The sensor mat is a great new addition to baby monitors as it would provide an alert system if your child was sleeping on the mat and was to move from their usual position.