The box set includes a parent guide with information on why using signs with a baby is beneficial and how it will encourage early development. But don't worry it's not complicated and it includes extra useful signs for parent and baby.
Categories Featuring Bamba Products
What is Baby Sign?
Baby Signing teaches baby to use simple gestures so they are able to communicate in those early developmental stages before they have learnt how to speak.
- Avoid frustration
If your baby is distressed and you are not sure why, using baby sign can help you to identify what is wrong and reduce their frustration.
- Help development
When your baby is upset and you don’t know what they want baby sign allows you to help them quicker.
Why Bamba Sign Works
Bamba sign uses the softest of fluffy toys to teach Baby Sign.......it's fun play time too for you both!
- As Part of Play
So you always have fun learning the signs.
- At Home
Or out and about, so you can sign at anytime.
- Just the Basics
There are hundreds of signs, but we teach the 6 most essential ones to help you communicate with your baby.
How to Use Bamba
The kit contains six luxurious soft toys and a list of associated baby signs in a beautifully designed sturdy box.
- A Bottle (Sign drink / Thirsty)
Glug, glug, glug. A little bottle helps your baby learn the sign for drink. By using this toy they can tell you they’re feeling a little thirsty which can avoid frustration.
- A Spoon (Sign food / Hungry)
Feeling hungry? Your baby can use the little spoon to inform you of their rumbling belly. Say the word as you sign and it will help your baby develop their verbal expression.
- A Blanket (Sign bed / Bedtime)
If it’s time for your baby to go to sleep, why not show them the sign for Bedtime and give them our soft and snuggly blanket. That way they know it’s time to relax and drift off to dreamland.
- A Mirror (Sign Ah - Look at me!)
Peek-a-boo, ITS ME! Your baby is on a journey of self discovery and the tiny mirror will help them learn to say Look-at-Me, when they need your attention.
- A Bath Flannel - (Sign bath / Bathtime)
If you want to let your baby know it's time for their bath, why not pull out this tiny little bath mitt and show them the sign for bath-time. That way they know it’s time for a good old monkey scrub!
- And Bamba (Sign playtime / Monkey)
If your baby wants to play, watch out for the sign for playtime! Bamba the monkey represents playtime and he’ll have heaps of fun helping your baby to learn the sign.
Benefits of Bamba's
- Bamba and his 6 plush accessories teach those important first words.
- Reduce frustration of not being able to understand baby's needs using simple signing.
- Parent and baby are able to learn first signs through play at home.
- More fun, bonding and time together.
- Using signs with baby promotes talking skills.
- Luxurious plush toys are stored in a beautifully designed sturdy box - they make a wonderful gift.
It's Good to Know.....
- The enclosed easy-to-read signing instruction booklet shows more useful signs.
- Quick signing reference guide on the inside of the box lid makes baby signing easy.
- Each item has been individually designed to appeal to baby's senses.
- Made from the highest quality fabrics and materials.
- Designed by speech and language therapists to help babies communicate early.
- Bamba was created and developed to promote early communication skills whilst making baby signing fun and easy.