Stripy horse lives in an old shop where things come to life when the world falls asleep. Stripy Horse books tells the story of his many adventures, helped along with all his friends. The Stripy Horse character is now available in a range of soft toys and gifts that littles ones will adore.
The Concept Behind Stripy Horse
Did You Know?
- Stripy Horse was created in 2007 by the author and illustrator team Jim Helmore and Karen Wall
- Based around the adventures of a loveable soft toy and his enchanted friends. The Stripy Horse series has a timeless, classic feel but with an exciting contemporary twist
- ‘Who are you Stripy Horse’ was first published in 2007 and has won a number of awards
- including: Waterstones Picture Book of the Month, Practical Parenting Silver Award 2007,
- Winner of the Dundee Picture Book Award 2008, and many more
- Stripy Horse ‘Time for bed’ was the recommended pre-school read by the World Book Day Association in 2011
- All Stripy Horse picture book titles have been read and repeated on CBeebies Story Time
- A new range of 15 greetings cards available in Spring 2012
- New Stripy Horse buggy book to be published in 2012.