Categories Featuring Babymoov Products
Babymoov Swings (3)
How Babymoov Started
When the two Arnauds and Laurent met while studying at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce in Clermont-Ferrand, they decided to start up their own company: ALT Partners was born in 1997 and the Babymoov brand followed a year later.
But with no children of their own, the creators asked 'how could we create childcare items when we weren’t parents'? They called on people with experience in the field: you, the parents!! Right from the start of this adventure, Baby Trend meetings were held, bringing together parents to discuss their individual experiences.
The Babymoov family has grown in the past 13 years, but the recipe for success hasn’t changed: staying in touch with their customer base, innovation and quality!
Made for you and made with your help! At Babymoov, these are not empty words!
Ever since our creation, your babies and yourselves, the parents, are at the heart of Babymoov's concerns and of their work. In order to meet parents expectations and to think up new innovative products, Babmoov decided to involve you directly in their creative process:
- Baby Tendance meetings: Parents are the first users of babycare products, so Babymoov use parents experience! Baby Tendance meetings, held throughout France, provide an opportunity to exchange views and share experiences. Parents are involved at all stages of product design: from the basic idea to validation of the prototype!
- Internet and social networks: Babymoov regularly organise surveys on their website, on Facebook or via our information letter, Moovletter, to find out what parents like. Parents can also tell us their opinion on all Babymov products, or even give ideas for new products!
- Babymoov also work in partnership with professionals (paediatricians, nurseries, midwives…) and draw on their knowledge and expertise. All these studies allow Babymoov to design products that are innovative, but also perfectly adapted to baby’s changing needs!
Today Babymoov have 45 people whose job is to stay in constant touch with consumers and the market so that they can offer you innovative products. They have integrated all stages of development for the in-house creation of their product innovations.
- Ideas & Design: a team of creative people who are alert to the needs of the users of babycare products.
- Marketing: drawing on quantitative and qualitative studies, their team transforms ideas into real products.
- Quality: The Babymoov team is careful to maintain strict compliance with standards for each product sold, and to ensure that products are guaranteed for life.
- Sales: a dedicated sales force working with French and overseas distributors to ensure the best possible quality of service to customers. Babymoov today has a presence in more than 40 countries.
Since 1997, Babymoov have undertaken a real policy of product innovation by intensifying a close relationship with consumers and by building their team.
The process of changing to developing products internally, which began in 2001, has led to the creation of a specific development process which combines the rigour of manufacturing expertise with the creativity of the design team.
Today, the Research & Development team is responsible for the development of about twenty products entirely designed internally, in addition to a portfolio of 250 product lines.
In the next 18 months, Babymoov will invest more than 1.2 million € in Research and Development, while maintaining its export development.