The Peter Rabbit Bean Rattle is a cute, cuddly and classic baby toy perfect as a gift for little ones of all ages whether it be a first Christmas, a Christening, a first birthday or as a special gift to mark baby’s arrival in to the world, featuring Beatrix Potter’s much-loved Peter Rabbit, this charming take everywhere gift is 15cm high and is a small but perfectly formed version of this timeless character. This delightful soft toy and classic keepsake features a super soft boa body in beige, a blue boa jacket, cream corduroy inner ears and a fluffy white tail.The Peter Rabbit Bean Rattle is wonderfully tactile and is the ideal size for little hands to hold. It features exceptional attention to detail including Peter’s embroidered eyes, mouth and nose, and stitched brown whiskers. Peter Rabbit wears his famous little blue jacket, which is edged in light blue satin ribbon and a blue satin ribbon is tied in a bow under Peter Rabbit’s chin. Made from high-quality, soft and springy 100% polyester, My First Peter Rabbit is wonderful to cuddle wherever baby goes, is perfect for soothing baby at bedtime and is the ideal story time companion. Both mum and baby will love The Peter Rabbit Bean Rattle and this gorgeous nursery gift is perfect for treasuring for years to come.
- 15cm Height
- Features Rattle Noise
- Soft and safe embroidered features
- Embroidery 'once upon a time' on clothing
- Surface Washable
- Suitable from birth
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Peter Rabbit
- Read about What Toys are Best for Newborn to 2 Month Old Babies
- Read about What Toys are Best for 6-9months Old Babies
- Read about Development Progress 2 months to 6 months