Steam heat efficiently warms baby bottles and food jars.
- Efficiently warms baby bottles and food jars
- Warms several bottles before refilling
- Easy-to-use LCD Control Panel
- Adjustable basket fits different size bottles
LCD Control Panel:
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-operate keypad
- LCD screen is bright in daytime or nighttime
- Audible alarm with flashing LCD when warming cycle is complete
- One-button start function for quicker bottle warming
- Cycle memory to repeat preferred heating time
- Easy to adjust the time needed to warm different size bottles
Refillable Water Chamber:
- Warm several bottles before refilling water chamber
- No need to empty warmer between uses
- Easy to view water level
Nursery or Kitchen Convenient:
- Both sound and visual alerts when cycle is complete
- Auto power off after 10 minutes
- Cord storage on underside
- Adjustable inner basket to fit smaller bottles and baby food jars
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Dr Brown's
- Read about Our Guide to Baby Bottles
- Coping With Colic Click here for some advise on how to recognise and deal with colic.
- Bottle Feeding Baby Find out here why bottle feeding can be an option for mums.
- Bottle to Cup Get some great tips here on how to move from bottle to cup.
- Why Sterilise? It is very important to sterlise bottles, teats and feeding equipment when baby is small. Why? Find out here.
Products you may also consider