- Rapid warming time - Controlled steam heats quickly and evenly
- Heats safely and evenly - Automatically calculates warming time
- Keeps you informed - Easy to use digital display
- Ideal for all types of feed - Heats milk and baby food from multiple starting temperatures
- Stages: 0 - 6 months, 6 - 12 months
Rapid warming time - Controlled steam heats quickly and evenly
The Philips AVENT Digital Bottle Warmer allows you to heat your baby's feed quickly and evenly.
Heats safely and evenly - Automatically calculates warming time
The Philips AVENT Digital Bottle Warmer automatically calculates the required warming time according to the type of feed, the quantity of feed and the starting temperature. Feeds are heated evenly without hot spots. Automatic shut-off means that there is no risk of overheating..
Keeps you informed - Easy to use digital display
The digital display on the Philips AVENT Digital Bottle Warmer is very easy to use. It keeps you informed throughout the warming cycle and will let you know when your feed is ready..
Ideal for all types of feed - Heats milk and baby food from multiple starting temperatures
The Philips AVENT Digital Bottle Warmer can be used for milk and baby food at room temperature, from the fridge, and even from the freezer. It fits Philips AVENT Bottles, Magic Cups and baby food jars.
Breast milk is one of the most precious gifts you can give your baby. While it is possible to fully breastfeed your baby for many months, expressing has many benefits you might like to consider.
Expressing offers you much greater flexibility, being a really convenient way of ensuring your baby still receives all of the fantastic nutritional benefits of breast milk when you can’t breastfeed. You may be returning to work, your partner may decide they would like to feed your little one or you may just decide to treat yourself to a long overdue night out.
There are also other practical benefits to expressing that you may not know about. If a baby is too small (premature) or sick to take the breast directly, you can still express your colostrum or breast milk for baby.
Difficulty latching on
If your newborn is failing to latch on for some reason, expressing can help encourage your milk to 'come in' and reduce the need to give formula milk. Ask your midwife for extra help if you are having difficulty getting your baby to take the breast.
Using a pump
When your milk comes in there may be times when your breasts temporarily feel full and a little uncomfortable but baby is not ready to feed. In these instances you can use a pump to give yourself some relief. Later, once breastfeeding is established, expressing can help encourage and build up your milk supply, in addition to your baby suckling. You will then have a store of milk to use as and when you wish.
Expressing milk is really easy with practise, although it is best to wait four to six weeks after the birth to let breastfeeding become established before you start, unless a Healthcare Professional recommends otherwise.
Expressing really can give you the best of both worlds. It ensures your baby always gets the very best in nutritional feeding and at the same time allows you the freedom to choose how.
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, when it's good to know there is expert advice on hand to help take care of you and your baby. Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips AVENT will continue to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for your baby's health and safety easier.
Philips AVENT believes that breast feeding is the best method of nutrition for babies and that women should be given as much information and education as possible regarding the benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT believes that it is every mother’s right to make her own personal decision to how she feeds her baby – bottle, breast or a combination of both - and Philips AVENT will support her in whatever choice she makes.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Our Guide to Baby Bottles
- Philips AVENT understand that feeding a baby may be one of the most meaningful things you do as a parent. Not only does a child bond with those who provide nutritious food, a firm foundation is built for a lifetime of good eating choices.
- It's a fact: babies don't like to wait. That's why the easy-to-operate Philips AVENT Express Bottle and Baby Food Warmer heats to a perfect temperature in mere minutes, without hot spots or scalding.