How does it work?
- To begin sterilising, simply fill the Milton Sterilising Unit with 5 litres of cold water. Then add 2 half caps (30ml) of Milton Fluid, or 1 Milton Tablet (0.6% concentration v/v).
- Fully immerse all of the itemsto be sterilised, ensuring there are no air bubbles.
- Place the grid on the top of the items, put the lid on and in 15 minutes all the items will be sterilised and ready to use. Easy!
- The same solution can be kept for up to 24 hours, so parents can keep adding and removing items as and when they need them.
- There is no need to rinse after use - utensils can be used immediately.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Milton
20% off Sterilisers Applied at Checkout
Products you may also consider