Sterilising is all about protecting your baby from particularly harmful milk bacteria until the immune system is strong enough. The Phillips AVENT steriliser uses the hospital method of steam sterilisation, which is quick, easy and efficient, with no chemicals involved. The microwave steriliser has been designed to fit most microwaves in the market. Its small size makes it convenient for travel, ensuring that you always have a sterile bottle when you are going on a short overnight trip or on a longer holiday abroad. The microwave steriliser has clips on the side for extra safety. The clips close the lid securely so hot water cannot easily escape when you take the steriliser out of the microwave. The side grips have also been designed to stay cooler to help you handle the steriliser safely.
Despite its small size, it is the only microwave steriliser that is designed to fit 6 Philips AVENT bottles. Whereas most microwave sterilisers will only fit 4 bottles, the Philips AVENT Microwave Steriliser allows you to sterilise a full day's worth of bottles in one go. It is also suitable for sterilizing breast pumps. Just add water, load and place in the microwave for as little as 2 minutes. The exact length of the cycle will depend on the wattage of your microwave.
- Fits most microwaves.
- Convenient for travel.
- Large capacity - Holds 6 Philips AVENT bottles
- Ultra-fast, easy to use - Just add water, load and place in the microwave
- Safe easy handling - Side grips close the lid securely
- Convenient for you - Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours if unopened
- Effective sterilisation - Extra protection through natural steam sterilisation
- Stages: 0 - 6 months
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Sterilisation
- Read about Our Guide to Baby Bottles
- Philips AVENT understand that feeding a baby may be one of the most meaningful things you do as a parent. Not only does a child bond with those who provide nutritious food, a firm foundation is built for a lifetime of good eating choices.
- Good hygiene is most important in the care of babies. For the ultimate in protection, all of our Sterilizers use the intensive heat of the steam to reduce harmful bacteria. It's the safest, fastest, easiest way to guarantee the destruction of certain household bacteria.