- Patented internal vent system eliminates the vacuum and the air bubbles found in most baby bottles
- Allows air to enter through the teat collar without being incorporated into the breast milk or formula
- Air is channelled through the internal vent system to the area above the breast milk or formula
- Babies feed more comfortable avoiding the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce colic, burping and wind
- Breast milk or formula flows freely through the teat as the air is channelled to the top of the bottle. This positive pressure eliminates teat collapse, and can help reduce the build of fluid in baby’s ear.
- 2 x 120ml bottle
- 1 x 240ml bottle
- 2 x level 2 teats
- 2 x level 3 teats
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Dr Brown's
- Read about Our Guide to Baby Bottles
- Read more about Premature Feeding Equipment
- Read about Moving from Bottle to Cup
- Coping With Colic Click here for some advise on how to recognise and deal with colic.
- Bottle Feeding Baby Find out here why bottle feeding can be an option for mums.
- Bottle to Cup Get some great tips here on how to move from bottle to cup.
- Why Sterilise? It is very important to sterlise bottles, teats and feeding equipment when baby is small. Why? Find out here.
Products you may also consider