- Allows air into the bottle instead of baby's tummy - The two piece anti-colic system consists of the AVENT Teat and adapter ring. As baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT Teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy. As with breastfeeding, your baby controls the milk flow..
- Supports Breast feeding - Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding. The natural 'breast-like' shape makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- BPA Free (0% Bisphenol A)This bottle is made from PP - a BPA-Free material
- Helps settle your baby - Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing. Sleep and nutrition are vital to baby's health and happiness. A randomised clinical trial was carried out to see whether infant feeding bottle design affects "infant behaviour". The Philips AVENT bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle (46 min vs. 74 min, p=0.05). This was especially true at night..
- Completely interchangeable across the Philips AVENT range - All Philips AVENT Teats, Spouts and Bottles can be used with: Storage Cups, Breast Milk Containers, Magic Cups and Breast Pumps.
- To fit baby's growing needs - Five different teat flow rates are available.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Our Guide to Baby Bottles
- Read more about Premature Feeding Equipment
- Read about Moving from Bottle to Cup
- Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces fussing and colic. Fussing is reduced especially at night.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies. Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Breastfeeding can continue during and beyond the introduction of solid foods.
- When you are breastfeeding, good nutrition is vital for you and your baby. Continue with the varied and healthy diet you were following during pregnancy, and try not to skip meals.
- Combining breast and bottle feeding can affect your breast milk supply unless steps are taken to counteract this.
- If you decide not to breastfeed, this decision may be difficult to reverse if you change your mind.
- If you decide to use infant formula milk, it is vital that the appropriate type of formula is given and that the milk is prepared correctly. Ask your healthcare professional for advice. Milk feeding equipment should be sterilised using an appropriate method for the first 12 months.
Products you may also consider