Twin Pack Teats for use in Dr.Brown Bottles
Level 1 - Newborns
Level 2 - Infants 3 months +
Level 3 - Infants 6 months +
Level 4 - For feeding more aggressive eaters, usually 6 months+
For more information about the Dr. Brown Feeding system and to watch a short film about their vacuum free feeding system, click here.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Dr Brown's
- Coping With Colic Click here for some advise on how to recognise and deal with colic.
- Bottle Feeding Baby Find out here why bottle feeding can be an option for mums.
- Bottle to Cup Get some great tips here on how to move from bottle to cup.
- Why Sterilise? It is very important to sterlise bottles, teats and feeding equipment when baby is small. Why? Find out here.
Products you may also consider