Being stressed or in a hurry can make it more difficult to release milk, and can also affect your milk supply. So feeling comfortable and relaxed really helps. Phillips AVENT’s manual breast pump has been designed to increase your comfort when you are pumping. Only Philips AVENT's electric breast pumps have a unique memory feature that learns and continues your personal pumping rhythm for maximum comfort. The gentle-draw vacuum mimics a baby's natural suckling action for comfortable efficacy. The unique, patented soft 5-petal massage cushion is intended to help stimulate natural let-down. Make your life easier by expressing directly into any of Phillips AVENT’s wide range of bottles and storage containers for the fridge or freezer. The Phillips AVENT single electronic breast pump can also be used as a manual breast pump when it's more convenient.
- Learns and continues your pumping rhythm
- Gentle vacuum mimics baby's suckling for steady milk flow
- Soft massage cushions trigger natural let-down, like baby
- Breastfeed for longer - More milk, naturally
- By mains power, battery power and manual
- Technology memorises and continues your personal pumping rhythm
- You are always in control!
- Naturally imitates baby's suckling action
- Easy to use and assemble
- Quiet and effortless
- Battery or mains powered
- Twin Electronic Breast pump
- 2 x newborn teat travel pack
- 2 x sealing discs (for milk storage)
- 2 x disposable breats pads starter pack
- 2 x spare valve
- Helpful guide to breastfeeding
- Conversion parts for operating the pump manually
Infinitely variable speed, vacuum and rhythm — no pre-sets
Enjoy complete control over speed, vacuum and rhythm — you can even set the pump to match your baby's own suckling action.
Ultra comfortable and effective
Five soft petal massagers gently flex in and out, working in tandem with the reliable vacuum. This is intended to help stimulate a fast, natural milk flow. Quiet, effortless and portable
Control at your fingertips
Everything that controls the pump is at your fingertips and close to the breast, which means you can make adjustments instantly and intuitively — no need to reach elsewhere.
Pumps more milk faster
Double pumping has been shown to improve milk production. The twin electronic breast pump is the only breast pump designed to maintain the same level of vacuum and control for both pumps, which helps to ensure effective use.
Gentle vacuum mimics baby's suckling for steady milk flow
The gentle-draw vacuum mimics baby's suckling to create a steady milk flow that requires less pumping.
Soft massage cushions trigger natural let-down, like baby
Patented massage cushions flex in and out, replicating baby's suckling action and stimulating a fast, natural let-down
Breast milk is one of the most precious gifts you can give your baby. While it is possible to fully breastfeed your baby for many months, expressing has many benefits you might like to consider.
Expressing offers you much greater flexibility, being a really convenient way of ensuring your baby still receives all of the fantastic nutritional benefits of breast milk when you can’t breastfeed. You may be returning to work, your partner may decide they would like to feed your little one or you may just decide to treat yourself to a long overdue night out.
There are also other practical benefits to expressing that you may not know about. If a baby is too small (premature) or sick to take the breast directly, you can still express your colostrum or breast milk for baby.
Difficulty latching on
If your newborn is failing to latch on for some reason, expressing can help encourage your milk to 'come in' and reduce the need to give formula milk. Ask your midwife for extra help if you are having difficulty getting your baby to take the breast.
Using a pump
When your milk comes in there may be times when your breasts temporarily feel full and a little uncomfortable but baby is not ready to feed. In these instances you can use a pump to give yourself some relief. Later, once breastfeeding is established, expressing can help encourage and build up your milk supply, in addition to your baby suckling. You will then have a store of milk to use as and when you wish.
Expressing milk is really easy with practise, although it is best to wait four to six weeks after the birth to let breastfeeding become established before you start, unless a Healthcare Professional recommends otherwise.
Expressing really can give you the best of both worlds. It ensures your baby always gets the very best in nutritional feeding and at the same time allows you the freedom to choose how.
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, when it's good to know there is expert advice on hand to help take care of you and your baby. Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips AVENT will continue to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for your baby's health and safety easier.
Philips AVENT believes that breast feeding is the best method of nutrition for babies and that women should be given as much information and education as possible regarding the benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT believes that it is every mother’s right to make her own personal decision to how she feeds her baby – bottle, breast or a combination of both - and Philips AVENT will support her in whatever choice she makes.
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical used primarily in the production of polycarbonate plastics like baby bottles because it is less likely to crack or shatter, which can lead to injuries. Recently some scientists have shared a worry that BPA could leach from the plastic into liquid held in the baby bottle, especially when bottles are heated to extreme temperatures, and the chemical may affect the body, particularly in young children. Therefore, Philips AVENT products are now produced using an alternative material which is BPA free.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Breast Care While Breast Feeding
- Read about Breastfeeding
- Read about Top Tips for Breastfeeding
- Read about Breast Feeding
- Read about Mothers With Milk Build Up Should Know About Mastitis
- There is nothing better you can give your baby than the health-enhancing benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT's range of breast pumps and accessories have been designed to help you do so for as long as you like, as easily as possible. The revolutionary design of our pumps has been acclaimed by mothers and health professionals worldwide.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies. Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Breastfeeding can continue during and beyond the introduction of solid foods.
- When you are breastfeeding, good nutrition is vital for you and your baby. Continue with the varied and healthy diet you were following during pregnancy, and try not to skip meals.
- Combining breast and bottle feeding can affect your breast milk supply unless steps are taken to counteract this.
- If you decide not to breastfeed, this decision may be difficult to reverse if you change your mind.
- If you decide to use infant formula milk, it is vital that the appropriate type of formula is given and that the milk is prepared correctly. Ask your healthcare professional for advice. Milk feeding equipment should be sterilised using an appropriate method for the first 12 months.