Breastvest is a revolutionary item of breastfeeding underwear which was created, designed, tested and approved by breastfeeding mums. Born out of frustration with breastfeeding tops and stretched necklines, and a deep-rooted fear of exposing the postnatal tummies our babies left behind, breastvest makes any top a breastfeeding top and offers the perfect solution for breastfeeding mums who don’t want to show off their after-baby midriff. In short, breastvest has got mums covered.Designed to scoop just below a well-fitted nursing bra, breastvest is held in place by specially designed straps and comfortably covers the postnatal tummy, offering breastfeeding mums a seamless layer of support, modesty and confidence while feeding their babies. And because breastvest lets breastfeeding mums lift up their tops with without showing any bits they’d rather keep under wraps, choosing what to wear each day need no longer be dictated by their desire to do the best for their babies.
Breastvest is made from 95% Viscose and 5% elastane. Following a raft of great reviews in print and online (examples of which are contained in this information pack), a glowing recommendation from Holly Willoughby and Allison Hammond on ITV1’s This Morning, and a fantastic mum-to-mum response when it comes to word-of-mouth stamps of approval, thousands of mums all over the UK and further afield are already enjoying the benefits of breastvest. The design for breastvest is protected across Europe, Australia and China and breastvest is a registered trademark.
breastvest is shaped to sit comfortably just under your well-fitted nursing bra and is held in place by shoulder straps, specially designed not to interfere with the nursing bra’s straps.
breastvest covers the postnatal tummy generously and discreetly, and allows breastfeeding mums to wear normal tops, which can then just be lifted up to breastfeed... without exposing any postnatal tummy.
It really couldn’t be easier to use:
- Step 1: unhook your nursing bra
- Step 2: lift up your top - breastvest will stay in place and keep your tummy covered;
- Step3: latch on your baby and enjoy the confidence which goes hand in hand with wearing breastvest.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Breastvest
- Breastfeeding Find out more about the benefits of breastfeeding, click here.
- Breast Care Click here for some great tips to care for your breast during breastfeeding.
- Read about Mothers With Milk Build Up Should Know About Mastitis