Prevents pain in the neck and lower back area:
- Brevi Pod is a baby carrier that revolutionises the way parents carry children because it allows them to be carried in the most natural position, on the parent's hip, without burdening the back.
- The idea of Brevi was to adopt a system of even distribution of load, adding support points on the shoulder and armpit, absorbing 60% of the child's weight.
- In this way, the child is not only comfortable and always at the parents side, but they can carry him for a long time without feeling fatigue.
Discover the advantages of the Anyfit system.
Thanks to the easily adjustable ergonomic straps on the Anyfit system, the Brevi Pod infant baby carrier:
- can be used by people of all sizes and ages
- offers the freedom to choose on which side you prefer to carry the child
- can also be used in the front position in the first months of the child's life
- is particularly useful and practical for delicate moments of breastfeeding
- can also be used by grandparents because it doesn't weigh on the back
The inner lining of the Brevi Pod baby carrier is made from organic fibre, a soft material suitable for children’s delicate skin OEKO - TEXT standard 100 class 1 approved: the fabrics used are free from harmful substances and do not cause allergies.
- From birth (minimum 3.5 kg) to 3-4 years approx
- Front position up to 4 months (approx 6 kg).
1. Preformed breathable natural fibre shell:
- ergonomic design created in collaboration with paediatricians for the well-being of your child
- anatomical seat that allows baby to maintain natural posture with his pelvis and legs in correct position
- protective leg divider that can be adjusted depending on your child's size
- fitted with inner protective spine support
- the child's back is not subjected to pressure
- internal lining made from soft, temperature-controlled natural fibre for your child's delicate skin: OEKO - TEXT standard 100 class 1 approved: do not cause allergies and are free from harmful substances
- The baby carrier can become a comfortable hammock, thanks to the Anyfit™ strap system
- easily adjusts to the size of the child
- no seams to cause rubbing
- buckles differentiated in colours to facilitate proper connection to the Anyfit™ system belts
- outer handle for comfortable resting on the parent’s hand
- rear and side pockets
2. Soft head and neck protector hood:
- excellent support to protect the head and neck of the newborn child during use from birth to 4 months
- neck protector padded in soft organic fibre to support the head in the first months of the child's life
- easy adjustable and removable after 4 months
3. Anyfit belts system:
- equipped with large padded, breathable underarm adjustable shoulder strap in natural fibre
- absorb 60% of the child's weight
- no more back aches for parents and grandparents wearing the baby carrier
- practical and easy adjustment
- ergonomic: adjust to fit all kinds of build
- versatile: allow wearer to carry the baby on the right or left hip and adapt the baby carrier to different transport options
- buckles differentiated in colours to facilitate proper connection to the preformed shell
- buckle with standard approved safety lock
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.