- Rubberised suction cup secures to any vehicle window
- Baby snail embroidery detail
- Softly Snail gently sways to catch the attention of other road users
- Pack size (cm):19 L x 4 W x 18 H
- From 0 months +
Little Bird Told Me are a small but perfectly formed team dedicated to making the world of little people and grown-ups that little bit more special. They’re a new company, but we have many years experience within the toy and nursery industry. They’re proud to have designed and developed many award-winning toys for leading toy-makers and retailers alike all over the world.
Toys To Fire The Imagination
In an industry awash with electronic toys that almost control how a child should play, we see the beauty in simple traditionally based toys that have the ability to capture a child’s imagination and encourage explorative play. That’s why all of Little Bird Told Me products have carefully considered interactive features that stimulate and encourage free-play rather than dictate it.
Built To Last
Toys today seem to last only as long as a child’s attention span before they break or wear out! Little Bird Told Me believe in toys that are built to last. That’s why their toys are made to the highest quality. Not just for a few hours, but for years of fun!
Thinking About Our Children’s Children
Little Bird Told Me don’t claim to be holier than thou, but they do care about the environment they pass on to our children. Where they can, Little Bid Told Me use materials that can be easily recycled or are biodegradable. That’s why they have a ‘low tech’ approach with their products and why they don’t have electronics or battery powered functions. Little Bird Told Me make every effort to minimise the use of plastic packaging or plastic bags, favouring biodegradable cardboard and tissue paper. So where they can make a difference, they will.
Little Bird Told Me are confident that they have created a range of toys that delight and stimulate children as well as providing exceptional quality and longevity. So in the end it’s not just the little people who will be happy, but the grown-ups too!
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Little Bird Told Me
- Read about Out and About with Baby
- Play is absolutely necessary for development and for your child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth. It's your child's way of learning about his body and the world, and he'll use all five senses to do it, especially in the first year.
- What does this feel like when I touch it? What does this sound like when I squeeze it? What will happen if I push this or pull that? Crawl over there? Pull myself up on this? Explorations is the heart of play, and in your child’s mind any experiment counts, even hurling their dinner off the highchair tray!
- As your child moves into the toddler years, his play will become more imaginative and complex. Through play, he'll exercise key skills and qualities, such as independence, creativity, curiosity, and problem-solving. It can also be an important place to explore feelings and values and develop social skills.