Closer to Nature Advanced Comfort bottles provide optimum venting during feeding via a unique tube and valve system. They also help provide a continual feeding action via an easy-latch teat.
The breast-like shape of the Closer to Nature teat allows your baby to latch on easily, and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
Flex and stretch
Flex and stretch ripples allow the Closer to Nature teat to mimic the natural flex and movement of the mother's breast.
Designed to be held in the most natural position during feeding, the compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allow your baby to be closer to you.
For total reassurance, all of our products are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).
- Unique tube and value system to provide optimum vending during feeding
- Unique, easy-latch-on teat shape that promotes continuous feeding
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat to make it easier to switch between breast and bottle
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat
- Bottle compatible only with Closer to Nature advanced comfort™ Teats (not Closer to Nature Easi-Vent Teats)
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature
- Read about Our Guide to Baby Bottles
- Read more about Premature Feeding Equipment
- Read about Moving from Bottle to Cup
- Designed in conjunction with breastfeeding experts, the revolutionary new Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature easi-vent teat mimics the natural flex, movement and softness of a mum’s breast, to make switching between breast and bottle easier than ever before.
- The unique shape of the closer to nature easi-vent teat encourages your baby’s natural feeding action so that switching between breast and bottle becomes second nature.
- The closer to nature bottles have been designed to be held in the most natural positions during feeding and can be held in 3 ways: cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle and held from the base; making feeding comfortable for both mum and dad.
- With it’s unique easi-vent anti-colic valve which you can actually see working, the closer to nature bottle is at the heart of an entire breastfeeding support system which also includes a breast pump, sterilisers and accessories specially created to help you combine breast and bottle feeding.