Saddle up and be prepared for a learning experience with Carly the cowgirl, she’s perfect for developing your child’s fine motor skills and teaching basic dressing skills. With 5 dressing skills to promote hand eye coordination, she’s well dressed in her cowboy hat, pink gingham shirt, a plush pink cow print waistcoat with a big button on it to teach your child how to button things up, around her neck is her scarf that can be tied, she’s wearing a purple belt that can be buckled, trendy pink and white cowboy boots with crinkly soles to stimulate auditory senses, her left boot has a Velcro fastener to teach fastening and her right boot has a zip to zip up. Carly’s the perfect friend for any little girl and she is educational too.
- Brightly coloured
- Teaching your child to button, buckle, zip, fasten and tie.
- Intriguing textures welcome your child’s touch and encourage tactile exploration.
- Made from all new materials, polyester fibers and cellophane.
- Hand washable
- 18 months and above
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Lamaze