Dr Brown's Natural Flow baby bottle features a patented internal vent designed to create "no vacuum" and reduce air bubbles in breastmilk and formula milk. This innovative design helps to reduce colic, burping, wind spit-up, fluid in the earand even teat collapse. Whether your baby is fed on expressed breastmilk or infant formula, you will be amazed at the results! Dr Browns Premature Teats standard neck for use with Dr Brown's premie bottles.
The Dr Brown Natural Flow Feeding system has been shown to be of benefit to premature babies who have a poor sucking reflex and have problems competing with the vacuum found in unvented bottles. It can also assist with the transfer of the babies from Naso-Gastric Tube feeding to normalized feeding allowing parents to feel a closer bond to feeding their pre term baby. The positive action of the bottle does not preclude Breast Feeding and has anecdotally shown to support the Breast & Bottle mixed feeding technique. Our bottle actively supports the efforts to solely feed Mothers Breast Milk to all babies as recommended by Health Professional.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Dr Brown's
- Coping With Colic Click here for some advise on how to recognise and deal with colic.
- Bottle Feeding Baby Find out here why bottle feeding can be an option for mums.
- Bottle to Cup Get some great tips here on how to move from bottle to cup.
- Why Sterilise? It is very important to sterlise bottles, teats and feeding equipment when baby is small. Why? Find out here.