The soothe and glow seahorse is a wonderful night time companion, with a gentle squeeze, this cuddly plush blue seahorse’s tummy glows and plays soft music, with eight lullaby’s and soothing ocean sounds to gently soothe baby to sleep. After five minutes the music fades and the lights dim, and hopefully baby is fast asleep and dreaming.
• Suitable from birth+
• 3 x AA batteries required (included)
• Power/volume control
The Fisher Price Soothe & Glow Seahorse wowed the testers in the prestigious Mother & Baby awards 2009, scooping a gold award!
To find out more about Fisher Price, the concept behind their brand, the company history and their milestones campaign, click here.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Fisher Price
- Play is absolutely necessary for development and for your child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth. It's your child's way of learning about his body and the world, and he'll use all five senses to do it, especially in the first year.
- What does this feel like when I touch it? What does this sound like when I squeeze it? What will happen if I push this or pull that? Crawl over there? Pull myself up on this? Explorations is the heart of play, and in your child’s mind any experiment counts, even hurling their dinner off the highchair tray!
- As your child moves into the toddler years, his play will become more imaginative and complex. Through play, he'll exercise key skills and qualities, such as independence, creativity, curiosity, and problem-solving. It can also be an important place to explore feelings and values and develop social skills.