- 3 base heights
- 2 fixed sides
- converts to a day bed and toddler bed
- full width storage drawer underneath, with 4 castors for manoeuvrability
- takes standard mattress size 140 x 70cm
- conforms to BSEN 716 and BS 8509
- cot, bed and day bed mode dimensions: L156.5 x W77.5 x H97.5cm
- drawer dimensions: L138 x D61 x H21cm
East Coast was founded as a family business in a market town in Norfolk in 1960, originally as a manufacturer of high frequency welded plastic inflatables and rain coats. In 1965 the company diversified into nursery products which led to the acquisition of a wood factory to manufacture cots, highchairs and moses basket stands in cooperation with the baby goods retailer Mothercare.
The company continues to manufacture baby changing mats, mattresses and highchair seats in their factory, but the largest part of their business comes from the design and distribution of nursery furniture, nursery accessories, bedding and dining products through leading nursery retailers.
Accredited with the ISO9001, East Coast has very high ethical values. All of the wood used for nursery furniture and wooden toys come from sustainable sources, and all overseas factories that the company works with are asked to sign ethical agreements particular to the country concerned.
For more than ten years East Coast has worked in co-operation with Disney and holds the license for Winnie The Pooh. As well as distributing through the Independent nursery retailers, East Coast also designs and produces Winnie The Pooh products.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about East Coast