From day one you can start off with the pram unit, creating a cosy safe environment for your newborn baby. When your child can sit up unaided you can simply progress to the stylish Condor buggy mode.
The lockable/swivel front wheels make this buggy easy to manoeuvre when out and about. The large shopping basket is practical and provides storage space for baby and children's accessories. To ensure comfort, there is a 4-way adjustable backrest, with cushioned side head protectors and adjustable footrest. In addition the innovative Condor can be quickly and compactly folded and stored in your car boot.
The lightweight aluminium frame of the Condor is visually attractive. It offers a telescopic height-adjustable handle to suit you.
The Zero Plus Comfort car seat and pram clip onto built-in adapters in the arm rests, and turns the Condor into a practical Shop'n Drive Travel System.
- Aluminium frame
- Plastic wheel
- Swivel and lockable frontwheels
- Height adjustable handle 102 - 106 cm
- Backrest adjustable (seat-/rest position) 109 - 156 °
- Detachable fabric
- Detachable front bar
- Adjustable footrest
- Detachable canopy
- Big shopping basket
- Incl. bootcover
- Combinable with carseat
- Combinable with pram
- Easy Fix System
- Measurements built- up (max.) 92 x 54 x 106 cm
- Measurements folded (max.) 97 x 29 x 38 cm
- Weight 18,6 kg
- Weight Buggy 10 Kg
- Weight Pram 4,8 Kg
- Weight Carseat 3,5 Kg
- Length of seat and back rest 23 / 50 / 88 cm
- Seat width 35 cm
- Wheel diameter (Backwheel) 17,5 cm
- Wheel diameter (Frontwheel) 17,5 cm
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Hauck
- Read about Differences Between Prams, Pushchairs, Buggies and Travel Systems