Evaporative Humidifiers are equipped with this special filter, also known as a wicking filter, which soaks up water. A fan draws dry air through the moistened filter and re-circulates humidified air back into the room. During this process the air is simultaneously washed, i.e. various dust and other air borne particles are retained to a certain extent in the wicking filter. You should change the filter under normal circumstances every 2 months.
The performance of the filter depends on the mineral content of the water and the amount of airborne dust in the environment, If both these are present in high amounts then the filter may need to be changed more often. Always replace the filter immediately if it becomes discoloured or when the top of it is not moist to touch.
• Essential for use in Vicks and Honeywell Evaporative and Germ Free Humidifiers
• Absorbs water and adds humidity to the air via a suitable humidifier
• Traps various dust and air borne particles
• Under normal circumstances filter life is approx. 2 months
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.