• Night light to locate vaporiser in a dark room
• Air intake vents provide 25% lower steam outlet temperature than conventional vaporisers.
• 4.0 litre capacity
• Operated 12-14 hours on a single filling
• Automatic shut-off. Electronic safety controls ensure that the vaporiser shuts off when it runs out of water and must be disconnected and reconnected to restart
• Medicine cup for liquid inhalant
• Locking top prevents accidental opening
• Double wall insulation keeps reservoir water at a safe temperature
• Exclusive aluminium heater maintains constant boiling rate, no matter the hardness of the water and is easy to clean
• The translucent container allows easy filling to water level mark
• Pure steam vapour restores moisture to dry indoor air for healthy living and helps to relieve cold and flu symptoms
• 2 year guarantee
Pure, warm steam - free from bacteria and other impurities, it restores moisture to dry indoor air.
There is no cure for the common cold. True, but there are things that we can do as parents and caregivers to make children—and ourselves—feel better. Using a humidifier is one of them.
One of the first things doctors recommend when a child comes down with a cold is to use a humidifier, as this can help loosen congestion and soothe a sore throat. Proper humidification is especially important for children since their smaller nostrils get bunged up more easily.
More generally, the regular use of a humidifier can help keep you and your family healthy. Maintaining the right amount of moisture in your home improves the ability of your respiratory system to expel germs from the body. Proper humidity levels in the home can also ease other types of discomfort caused by dry winter air, such as a dry nose and throat, itchy skin, and dry eyes.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during autumn and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illness during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity(RH) which describes the amount of water vapour in the air compared with what the air can hold at a given temperature, may drop as low as10%- drier than the air in the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when relative humidity drops below 25% because a comfortable everyday humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
If you or your child are experiencing congestion, then the humidity should be kept much higher during these periods for best effect. At humidity levels between 40% to 60%, humidifiers help prevent excessive dryness and provide these benefits:
• Helps to reduce the survival of the flu virus on the surface and in the air
• Helps to relieve dry and irritated skin and eyes
• Helps to relieve a dry and scratchy throat
• Helps you to breathe better and sleep more comfortably
• Stops drying out damage to plants, paintings and furniture
• Saves you money on your heating bills, since proper humidity lets you feel more comfortable at lower temperatures
Advanced safety Features
• Unique air intake design provides 25% cooler steam than conventional vaporisers
• Automatic shutoff- lock-on cap
• Night light
12-14 Hour operation per filling
• Aluminium heater is easy to clean
• Maintains constant steam flow regardless of water hardness
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.