Once grandchildren come into your life, keeping a record of treasured family moments for future generations becomes all the more important. The Grandparent's Journal allows you to pass on your family history, as well as write down your hopes for the future - from stories of your own childhood and the origins of long-held traditions to your own experiences of parenthood and the joys of being a grandparent. Divided into six chapters — Family History, Childhood Memories, Family Traditions, Family Celebrations, The Next Generation, and The Future – each section contains photo pages to store all your favourite family pictures with room to write captions and notes. The Grandparent's Journal is the ideal keepsake for those who want to put all their most cherished memories and thoughts on paper.
- Hard covered and ring bound for lasting durability
- 144 pages with 6 card dividers and pockets
- 50 colour photographs
- 244 x 169 mm
- Attached elastic to keep contents secure
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.