Jacques has 7 beautiful ‘feathers’ each in a different vibrant colour and fabric textures which also vary from smooth satin to bumpy corduroy encouraging sensory development. The 4 largest feathers contain a crinkle crackle material that makes these sounds when touched which is ideal for auditory development. In addition, the back of these large feathers is in varying geometric black and white prints which stimulate vision and eye focus in little ones and looks captivating as they surround the peacock’s yellow soft touch velour bottom.
In addition, 3 of the feathers house further developmental activities. One has a mirror with a diameter of approx. 5cm and is known to be fascinating to babies particularly from 6months to 18months who enjoy gazing at their own reflection long before they realise who is smiling back. In this way it encourages self-recognition and emotional development. Another feather contains 2 bobbles one of which has a squeak teaching cause and effect. The final feather has a concealed rattle surrounded by beautiful 2cm strips of colourful tactile satin ribbon.
It is good thinking that Lamaze incorporated a link so that the toy can be attached to prams, gym and toy bars and never need be left behind.
- Bright colours, geometric black and white prints to stimulate vision
- Lots of activities to keep baby entertained including a mirror, rattle and squeak
- Made from all new materials, polyester fibers and cellophane
What a wonderful world! Baby is just becoming familiar with the senses around him. To stimulate sight, hearing, and touch, our 0m+ toys feature bold colors and patterns, contrasting fabrics, and soothing sounds.
Baby's Developing Skills
Look: Baby tracks objects with his eyes to observe new shapes and colors. High contrast colors and patterns stimulate his vision.
Listen: Crinkly, squeaky, and musical sounds awaken auditory awareness. Language begins to develop through baby's first attempts to make and repeat sounds as he hears them.
Touch: Baby discovers fuzzy textures and crinkly surfaces using fingers, toes, and even her mouth. She'll begin to grasp small objects and drop them at will.
Move: Baby begins to develop strong neck muscles as she looks up, reaches, and grabs.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Lamaze
- The Lamaze Infant Development System welcomes you to a comprehensive system of soft toys based on Lamaze International's philosophy of healthy parenting.
- Lamaze understand that what matters most to parents is keeping their children healthy, happy, and safe. Designed in conjunction with child development experts, Lamaze toys engage babies and provide parents with peace of mind. Lamaze make it easy for you to choose the products that are developmentally appropriate and most enjoyable for your baby with color-coded age grades featured on all packaging. Most importantly, all of their items meet or exceed industry and consumer safety regulations to ensure complete safety for your child. Lamaze toys will lead you and your child down a path of fun, healthy play and learning from birth through the early toddler years.