Sore nipples are very common during breastfeeding and can often be a result of the uncomfortable positioning of your baby at the breast. Whilst it is vital to address the cause of this, Laninoh’s HPA® Lanolin is proven to help soothe and protect sore cracked nipples.
- BPA and BPS free
- #1 bestselling nipple cream in the UK for breastfeeding mothers
- Soothes and protects sore nipples and cracked skin
- 100% natural and hypoallergenic
- Pure medical grade lanolin
- No additives, preservatives or chemicals
- No need to remove before breastfeeding
- Paraben free
- No taste, colour or smell - the most acceptable nipple cream for your breastfed baby
- Safe for mum and baby
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is the safest, purest nipple cream and completely hypoallergenic. Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is the only lanolin product to have received the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval.How to use:
- Apply Lansinoh HPA Lanolin after each feed or more often if required.
- Dry your nipples using a clean cloth. Do not air dry.
- With clean hands, squeeze a pea sized amount of Lansinoh HPA Lanolin out of the tube and soften it between your fingers. Apply it carefully to the entire nipple area. If required, you can apply another small amount into the centre of a disposable breast pad.
- Store the tube at room temperature – the higher the temperature the easier the product can be applied.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
Products you may also consider