In these circumstances it is important for mum to be able to gently draw out her nipple so that baby can properly grasp the nipple and areola in order to establish a good latch. For women who experience flat nipples, Lansinoh has developed the Latch Assist , a simple tool to temporarily draw out the nipple to enable a good latch – the first step to successful breastfeeding.
- Simple, self controlled and effective
- Easy to use – can be used quickly and easily with one hand
- Includes small case for hygiene and portability
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Lansinoh