The Lansinoh manual breast pump is a discreet, portable and convenient pump designed for occasional use at home or away. The pump has a unique ComfortSeal cushion to create a secure seal for more comfortable and efficient pumping. The ergonomic handle puts no strain on the wrist, enabling productive single hand pumping when imitating a baby's nursing rhythm.
• Quiet, manual operation providing a secure fit for faster milk flow
• With only 7 parts, the pump can be put together in under one minute
• ComfortSeal™ cushion is gentle on the breast while maintaining a steady suction
• Ergonomic handle for easy one-handed use
• Lightweight and compact, with no need for batteries or an electrical source
• Bottle stand holds bottle to prevent spills and doubles up as a cover for cleanliness during travel
• Effortless to assemble and easy to clean with brush provided
• Design allows for pumping into most standard size bottles
• Made from 100% Bisphenol-A free polypropylene – the preferred plastic for breast milk storage
• Dishwasher safe
One comfort seal cushion
Two Standard size bottles (150ml)
Two extra white valves
Two bottles rings and two sealing disks
One cleaning brush
One extra silicone diaphragm
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.