The Affinity Pro™ can be used as a single or double electric breast pump, and has two separate phases to simulate your baby's natural sucking pattern. Phase 1 provides rapid suction to stimulate the breasts and initiate milk flow. This is then followed by Phase 2 - slower, deeper suction to maximize milk flow.
Once in Phase 2, the Expression Phase, the Affinity Pro™ gives you a choice of the three most effective pumping rhythms designed to simulate natural feeding patterns. Once in your chosen style, you can adjust the suction level to maximize milk production and comfort.
The Affinity Pro™ is effortless to assemble, use and clean, and is as effective as a hospital grade pump.
- Use as a single or double electric breast pump
- Hygienic design: guaranteed against milk entering tubing - no need to clean tubing
- ComfortFit™ breast cushions for a soft, secure fit
- 2 separate phases: Let-Down and Expression
- Compatible with most standard neck baby bottles
- Bottle stands to help prevent spills
- Mains or battery operated
- Compact design: light and portable
- Large lit LCD screen is suitable to use under low light conditions
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.