Use Therapearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy hot to help relieve plugged ducts and mastitis. It can also be used just before breastfeeding when breasts are engorged, and before or during pumping sessions, as the heat encourage let-down and milk flow. Use Therapearl cold to help provide relief from pain and swelling due to engorgement.
- For heat therapy: Place packs in covers and microwave for 15 seconds maximum. Add more time in 5 seconds increments if needed.
- For cool therapy: Freeze for at least 2 hours then place into covers before use. Can also be cooled in the refrigerator.
- For use with a pump: Heat packs according to heat therapy instructions and wrap around the outside of breast pump funnels, securing with the fastener.
- Unique design means pack remains flexible even when frozen
- Reusable, comes with soft washable covers
- The only product with 3 uses in 1
- BPA and latex free
- Fits most breast pump funnels
Instructions For Use:Lansinoh Therapearl° 3-in-1 Breast Therapy should only be applied for 20 minutes – the amount that most doctors recommend for use. To hold them in place, packs can be placed in a bra.
Clean with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.