Clinically proven to help maintain established breastfeeding patterns, the NaturalWaveTM Teat enables mum to combine breast and bottle with ease and confidence so that baby can enjoy the benefits of breastmilk for longer.
Based on over 50 years of research, the Lansinoh mOmma Feeding Bottle features the clinically proven NaturalWaveTM Teat designed to encourage baby's 'wave-like' tongue movement, promoting this instinctive sucking action for natural oral development.
With a wide base, the NaturalWaveTM teat enables a wider latch-on, similar to the baby’s natural latch. Super soft and flexible for optimal compression, the silicone teat allows baby to control milk flow.
The NaturalWaveTM teat has a gradual slope design for improved suction, while its structure is strengthened with innovative inner vertical ridges to make it collapse resistant so baby can enjoy a comfortable feed. For peace of mind, its Air Ventilation System reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic.
The ergonomic shape of the bottle makes it easy and comfortable for mother and baby to hold, while the wide neck design means that it is easy to fill and clean.
The BPA and BPS free Lansinoh Feeding Bottle is part of our compatible pump-store-feed breastfeeding support solution which helps mums and babies enjoy the benefits of breastfeeding and breastmilk for longer.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Lansinoh
- Read about Breastfeeding
- Read about Top Tips for Breastfeeding
- Read about Breast Feeding
- Read about Mothers With Milk Build Up Should Know About Mastitis