The Super Mat by Tiny Love is a large play mat suitable for use indoors and outdoors. The Super Mat has soft padding for your baby’s comfort. The design on the play is visually stimulating for your baby through the use of bright, vivid colours and contrasting patterns. There are a number of varied textures on the mat to encourage your child’s touch sense. The Tiny Love Super Mat also has built in activities to further help the development of your baby and can be easily folded and transported thanks to its built in carry handles.
- Tiny Love Super Mat
- Detachable Baby Safe Mirror
- Suitable from birth
- Large padded play mat
- Bright, colourful design
- Various textures; encourage the touch sense
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Built in carry handles
- 100% BPA Free Plastics
- Soothing teether
- Engaging peek-a-boo flaps
- Multiple textures
- Adjustable baby safe mirror
- Size: L150cm x W100cm
- Machine washable
6 Months +
- Some babies may feel uncomfortable, laying on a large, open surface. Keep this fact in mind and if your baby seems uncomfortable, wait a couple of weeks before you try again.
- Lie next to your baby, cuddle him, talk to him. It’s a great opportunity to get to know each other.
- Dress your baby in warm clothes and lay him on the mat. Encourage him to move his body freely.
- To encourage him to lie on his tummy – put your baby on your tummy in front of one of the figures, point to it and say: here’s a frog! Rattle with the leaf to draw baby’s attention, or put the mirror in front of him and encourage him to look at it.
- Put baby on his tummy, and show him the different activities on the blanket. Encourage him to feel the different textures with his hands.
- Play Peek-a-boo with baby using the elephant ear or the leaf near the frog.
- Dress baby in comfortable clothes, allowing him to move his body comfortably.
6 Months +
- Point to the different characters and call them by name: here’s a frog! Here’s a fish! And another fish…
- Encourage baby to discover on his own the different activities on the mat
- Encourage baby to stroke the different textures.
To learn more about Tiny Love, have a look at our Tiny Love Brand Information for a more in-depth look at their brand philosophy to manufacturing developmental soft toys for babies.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Tiny Love
- It is important to understand the benefits a play mat or an activity gym can bring to your baby. Check out our information on why your baby should use an activity play mat to learn more about the advantages of these products for your baby's development.
- Read about Why Use a Baby Gym?
- Read about Why Tummy Time is Important
- Read about Why Use an Activity Play Mat?
20% Off Tiny Love
Products you may also consider