Thanks to Dento-Flex the teat neck is 60% thinner and 3 times softer* than those of other soothers. This way the MAM Perfect can help to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth – with clinically proven benefits.
- Designed to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth
- Developed with Orthodontists & Paediatric Dentists
- Clinically tested by the Dental University Clinic of Vienna
- Extra thin and super soft thanks to the unique, symmetical Dento-Flex teat neck
- Available with MAM's patented Silk Teat - incomparably comfortable in baby's mouth
- Unique design developed with designers of the Vienna University of Applied Arts
- Good for the skin thanks to the large ventilation holes.
- Delivered with high quality transport box.
The MAM Perfect soother is packaged in a handy travel case that acts as a steriliser. This ensures that the soother can also be clean and ready to use even on the move. Simply fill with water and heat in the microwave and it’s done.
- The MAM perfect box has been designed to be used as a steriliser and travel case
- Just add water, instert soother and microwave for 3 minutes
- No additional steriliser needed.
Standard soothers from other manufacturers can literally put too much pressure in the mouth:
- A thick teat neck makes the gap between jaw and teeth rows too large.
- The shape and position of the baby teeth can be adversely affected, which at a later
- stage also affects the permanent teeth.
- Non-flexible, stiff teat material puts pressure on gums and tongue, which negatively influences growing teeth just when they are at their most impressible stage.
“The development of these areas are complexly intertwined”, explains Dr. Yvonne Wagner, Dentist at the Jena University Clinic, Germany, and one of many independent Med-Experts whose specialist knowledge and critical analysis contributed to the development of the MAM Perfect, “the foundation for the development of a healthy set of teeth is already laid as a baby.” External influences – like the pressure from too thick a soother – have negative effects.
Dr.Bärbel Reistenhofer, Dentist and Orthodontist, Vienna (A) about the properties of the optimal soother:
- Thin teat neck so that the teeth get the best possible contact. Consequentially, mouth closure and dental development will experience as little interference as possible.
- Soft, flexible teat, which adapts to baby´s jaw and teeth without undue resistance.
- Symmetrical teat so that the soother cannot be put in the mouth the wrong way.
- Shield with ideally adapted shape and large air holes so that it feels good around the mouth.
MAM PERFECT –
Combining the product technical innovation, medical know-how and style.
Available in 2 sizes 0+ months and 6+ months the MAM Perfect has a shield shaped to fit babies’ mouth and a beautiful motif.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.