Maxi Cosi Mila Pushchair - Pink
The new colourful complete stroller by Maxi-Cosi.
Your child is happy to show off their newly acquired walking skills. But if short walks are all they can manage,a stroller is indispensable for the necessary breaks. The Maxi-Cosi Mila is compact and lightweight for you to take along on adventurous treks to feed the ducks or to the playground swings, but with its many extras, this stroller offers a true comfort zone for your little one. There’s a range of colours to choose from, so come rain or shine, the Maxi-Cosi Mila is sure to colour your day!
- Designed especially for use from birth to approx 3.5 years (0-15kg).
- Seat reclines to fully flat position for younger babies.
- Large sun canopy offers additional shade in all positions.
- Colour coordinated cosy footmuff to keep baby warm.
- Total Black
- True Red
- Bleached Denim
- Dhalia Pink
Ease of use:
- Can be combined with the Maxi-Cosi infant car seats to form a travel system.
- Compact storage: stands upright when folded, with automatic storage lock.
- Comes with adapters for the Maxi-Cosi infant car seats,shopping basket, sun canopy, footmuff and raincover.
- Easy compact folding.
- Lightweight design.
- Folded: D94 x W33 x H31cm
- Unfolded: D84 x W50 x H105cm
- Weight: 7.5kg
Buggies, strollers and pushchairs come in all shapes and sizes from lightweight to full-size feature-packed strollers, and from single occupant buggies to twin buggies for families with multiple births or baby and toddler. Around 1,000 children in the UK are taken to hospital each year with injuries caused by falls, pinches and tipovers from strollers.
Follow these simple guidelines to help ensure your baby or child's safety:
A stroller with a wide base and rear wheels well behind the weight of the baby will prevent the stroller tipping when your baby leans over to the side or rocks backward.
If you are intending to carry extra items such as shopping, changing bag, snacks etc you should chose a stroller with an under seat basket. On many strollers hanging anything on the handle or the back could cause it to tip over backwards - check this by hanging a heavy bag on the back of the strollers to see which ones tip over most easily.
If you purchase a stroller that includes a recliner position check the stroller to make sure the stroller does not fall over backwards when the child reclines.
Maxi-Cosi has been supporting parents by keeping their precious cargo safe while travelling in cars, since the launch of the first Maxi-Cosi car seat 25 years ago.
Pioneers in safety, technology and ergonomic innovation means that you can trust Maxi-Cosi car seats to bring you the most advanced concepts in car seat safety that have been tested in excess of legal safety requirements. Their commitment to parents includes providing a co-ordinating easy to use range of buggies and travel accessories.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Maxi Cosi
- Read about Differences Between Prams, Pushchairs, Buggies and Travel Systems
- Are you pregnant and looking forward to fun excursions with your child? Or do you already have a baby and are looking for the best way to spend time together outside the home? Maxi-Cosi offers numerous products that enable you and your child to explore the world without a care.
- When travelling with a baby in the car there are a number of products to help make your journey safer. A Babyview Mirror will help you to see your baby in the back seat without turning around.
- Protect your baby from harmful UV rays and strong sun shine by using a Sun Screen or roller blind.
- Once a toddler has progressed from a car seat or booster seat a Seat Belt Adjuster will help to position the seat belt on a shoulder away from the face or neck.
- Toddlers will love being able to walk without the constraints of the pushchair. Ensure that they cannot wander off by using a harness and reins set to give freedom and piece of mind.
- A number of handy travel products now make travelling with your baby easier and safer. A travel barrier and portable bed rail both fold up easily to fit in the boot of your car or luggage and are essential safety kit for toddlers on the go.