- Silicone, non spill spout designed to make the transition from breast/bottle feeding to learning how to drink from a cup easier. 150ml polypropylene bottle.
- Trainer handles with anti slip grip made for little hands.
- The Learner Bottle is part of the First Choice range which means the parts are all interchangeable with any other First Choice products to make Mums life easier!
- First Choice Learner Bottle free flow Replacement Spouts are also available in the ‘accessories’ section.
Given the choice every mother would breast feed her baby, however life isn't always that simple; so to ensure that feeding by bottle replicates breast feeding as closely as possible, NUK took a mothers breast as their model when designing the NUK orthodontic shape.
The unique NUK orthodontic shape was developed over 50 years ago after intensive research by two German orthodontists, Professor Dr. W Balters and Dr. med. dent. A Muller. Their research found that prolonged use of conventional round teats and soothers could cause oral abnormalities like open bite. They therefore decided to develop a teat that is based on the shape of a mother’s nipple during breast-feeding. By closely mimicking the sucking action of breast-feeding, NUK teats and soothers encourage the correct oral development for your baby1.
Because of our experience and expertise, NUK teats are used in many maternity and neonatal wards throughout the UK. In fact, NUK is currently used in over 200 hospitals, including Great Ormond Street, Alder Hey and Birmingham Children’s Hospital. The NUK orthodontic teat is recommended by 93% of paediatricians and 87% of midwives2 and is the only teat approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.