- The NUK Air System helps to ensure the mouthpiece remains soft and flexible.
- The NUK orthodontic shape and NUK Air System have been approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
- Soother has integrated circulation grooves so air can circulate avoiding skin irritations on baby’s sensitive mouth area.
- Available in a pack of 2 soothers - 1 red and 1 grey.
- Size 1 is suitable for 0-6 months. Pack contains 2 soothers.
- This soother does not contain Bisphenol A.
All NUK teats have an air vent on the upper side which compensates for the difference in air pressure in the bottle. This helps to prevent the teat collapsing and the baby swallowing harmful air, which helps prevent colic. The NUK Air System is also featured on all NUK soothers, where the air escapes through a small vent when the mouth piece is compressed, so the soother stays soft and flexible.
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about NUK
- Read about Soothing
- Most babies have a strong sucking reflex. Some babies even suck their thumbs or fingers before they're in the womb. The sucking action often has a soothing, calming effect for the baby which is why many parents consider pacifiers as must have product. The decision to use a pacifier is up to the parent, there is no right or wrong choice so make your decision on what works best for you and your baby.