- Remote control (takes 2 AAA batteries)
- 2 nature sounds and 2 classical music sounds
- Base converst to a cribside music box and night light (in monkey) (takes 3 C/LR 14 Batteries)
- 3 characters that jiggle about and help develop eye coordination
- Multidimensional movement help your baby focus on objects and track them with his eyes, strengthening spatial perception, eye muscles and vision.
- Unique interaction with baby the marionette-like movement of each character attracts baby's attention- as each one passes over baby it appears as if they are actually leaning towards baby.
- Provides a calming, soothing effect. Combining music and motion, the mobile becomes a stable, familiar and friendly element for your baby.
You can hum or sing along with the Sweet Island Dreams tunes, enriching your baby’s musical experience. Babies are fascinated by human voices and your baby is most fascinated by your voice.
You can play the entire symphonies from which the music box tunes have been taken for your baby to listen to.
- As babies only face sideways, you can connect the music box alone, without the rest of the mobile. At about the fourth week, you should connect the rest of the mobile, thereby stimulating baby to look up.
- Baby looks up and enjoys watching the objects moving above her and following them with her eyes, thereby developing sight and strengthening her eye muscles. Her improved vision allows her to discover more of the mobile elements.
- The classical music stimulates baby to listen and develops her hearing.
- Sit next to your baby so that you can point to the various objects with your hand. Point to the approaching animal and call it by name. In this way you give meaning to the various objects.
5 Months +
- After the sixth month babies often lie on their backs in their beds and lift their legs, leaning them on the bars. In this position, your baby could unintentionally activate the music box. This unintentional action may gradually become intentional and teach her about the link between cause and effect.
- Show your baby how to activate the music box and encourage her to try.
- Unique tree design
- Life-like movement
- 20m of continuous music with 4 melodic tunes (3 classical & 1 island theme)
- Leaves turn 360 degrees
- Adorable island pals
- Calming night light
- Remote control
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Tiny Love
- Read about Sight Through a Baby’s Eyes
- Read about What Toys are Best for Newborn to 2 Month Old Babies?