The best gift a parent can give a child is quality time together, even if busy lives make these precious moments few and far between. This interactive journal by Jennifer Lugo- Stockham is designed to keep mother and toddler connected. All the entries work in the same way. Each one contains space for your child to draw pictures depicting elements of their day.
There’s room for you to write down a description of the day in your toddler’s own words. Alternatively, you can stick in photos or use the space for notes. Filling in the entries together will be a fun and rewarding experience. And when completed, the journal will be a unique memento full of happy memories of your child’s formative years.
- Filling in the journal promotes verbal and memory skills and emotional growth, as well as being a bonding experience for mother and toddler.
- Suggests fun activities for mother and toddler to enjoy together.
- Useful pockets for storing cards, keepsakes and other mementos.
- The perfect gift for mothers and their toddlers everywhere!
- Over 500,000 copies sold of My Baby’s Journal.
- Hard covered and ring bound for lasting durability
- 144 pages filled with activities and places to store memories
- 244 x 169 mm
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.