Baby's first step towards drinking independently, The Philips AVENT Bottle to First Cup Trainer is baby's perfect first step towards using a cup and drinking independently. When baby is ready. The training handles are removable, allowing you to feed your child or for baby to learn to self-feed. The handles are easy-grip and designed for small hands. The handles are also interchangeable with other Philips AVENT bottles and cups.
The variable-flow teat has three flow rates, allowing you to control the flow of liquids. The variable-flow teat is suitable for milk as well as other liquids.
- The easy way for babies to learn to drink independently
- With easy-grip, removable handles that are interchangeable with other Philips AVENT bottles and cups
- Designed for small hands; suitable from age 4 months+
- 1 x Philips AVENT Bottle to First Trainer Cup
- 1 x Protective cap
- 1 x Teat
- 1 x Training handles
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical used primarily in the production of polycarbonate plastics like baby bottles because it is less likely to crack or shatter, which can lead to injuries. Recently some scientists have shared a worry that BPA could leach from the plastic into liquid held in the baby bottle, especially when bottles are heated to extreme temperatures, and the chemical may affect the body, particularly in young children. Therefore, Philips AVENT products are now produced using an alternative material which is BPA free.
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, when it's good to know there is expert advice on hand to help take care of you and your baby. Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips AVENT will continue to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for your baby's health and safety easier.
Philips AVENT believes that breast feeding is the best method of nutrition for babies and that women should be given as much information and education as possible regarding the benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT believes that it is every mother’s right to make her own personal decision to how she feeds her baby – bottle, breast or a combination of both - and Philips AVENT will support her in whatever choice she makes.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Read about Moving from Bottle to Cup
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces fussing and colic. Fussing is reduced especially at night.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies. Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Breastfeeding can continue during and beyond the introduction of solid foods.
- When you are breastfeeding, good nutrition is vital for you and your baby. Continue with the varied and healthy diet you were following during pregnancy, and try not to skip meals.
- Combining breast and bottle feeding can affect your breast milk supply unless steps are taken to counteract this.
- If you decide not to breastfeed, this decision may be difficult to reverse if you change your mind.
- If you decide to use infant formula milk, it is vital that the appropriate type of formula is given and that the milk is prepared correctly. Ask your healthcare professional for advice. Milk feeding equipment should be sterilised using an appropriate method for the first 12 months.