- Includes 3 versatile milk storage cups
- Intuitive assembly.
- Easy visual matching of parts
- Compatible with other Philips AVENT feeding products
- Easy cleaning thanks to the small number of separate parts
- Easy manual operation
Delivery CostOn all orders to mainland UK addresses we are able to offer an incentivised carriage charge based on your order value with us as follows:
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.
- Learn more about Philips Avent
- Read about Breast Care While Breast Feeding
- Read about Breastfeeding
- Read about Top Tips for Breastfeeding
- Read about Breast Feeding
- Read about Mothers With Milk Build Up Should Know About Mastitis
- There is nothing better you can give your baby than the health-enhancing benefits of breast milk. Philips AVENT's range of breast pumps and accessories have been designed to help you do so for as long as you like, as easily as possible. The revolutionary design of our pumps has been acclaimed by mothers and health professionals worldwide.
- Avent Feeding Statements
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies. Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Breastfeeding can continue during and beyond the introduction of solid foods.
- When you are breastfeeding, good nutrition is vital for you and your baby. Continue with the varied and healthy diet you were following during pregnancy, and try not to skip meals.
- Combining breast and bottle feeding can affect your breast milk supply unless steps are taken to counteract this.
- If you decide not to breastfeed, this decision may be difficult to reverse if you change your mind.
- If you decide to use infant formula milk, it is vital that the appropriate type of formula is given and that the milk is prepared correctly. Ask your healthcare professional for advice. Milk feeding equipment should be sterilised using an appropriate method for the first 12 months.