The wide breast shaped teat of the Phillips AVENT natural bottle promotes natural latch on similar to the breast and makes it easier for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. The unique comfort petals inside the teat increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse for your baby to enjoy a more comfortable and contented feed. The innovative advanced anti-colic system with its twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby’s tummy.
The natural bottle also has an extra comfortable shape that’s easy to hold and grip in any direction, even for baby’s hands
- BPA free*
- Compatible with the majority of the Philips Avent range
- Available in 4 oz/125 ml and 9 oz/260 ml
- Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
- 1 month +
Easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort
Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands.
This bottle is BPA free*
The new Philips Avent Natural bottle is made of BPA free* material (polypropylene).
Compatible with the majority of the Philips Avent range
The new Philips Avent Natural bottle is compatible with the majority of the Philips Avent range, excluding the Classic bottles. We advise to use the Philips Avent Natural bottles only with Philips Avent Natural feeding teats.
Available in 4 oz/125 ml and 9 oz/260 ml
The new Philips Avent Natural bottle is available in 2 sizes: 4 oz/125 ml and 9 oz/260 ml. All bottles are available in single and multi-packs.
Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
|Order Value (£)||Delivery Charge (£)|
|£0.00 to £49.99||£2.99|
|£50.00 to £74.99||£1.00|
- Orders for the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), the Isle of Man or Ireland will all be charged at £9.95.
- We are able to deliver to European destinations and other parts of the world. Please refer our Delivery tab (at top) for more details.